got Challenges?

Do you ever get stuck in a rut? Do you need ideas and inspiration? Check out our Scrappin_FUN challenges! Who knows you may even win a prize!!! :)

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

November Sketch Challenge...

Hi ladies...
I searched and searched for the perfect sketch...but I kept coming up with 8.5x11...and figured I'd hear moaning and groaning from many of you (eventhough they could be adapted to 12x12! LOL!)....
SO, I decided to give you a 12x12 sketch...

I chose this one because we all mention that we have SO many pics that need to be scrapped! Let's see what you can do....

Entries are due to me via njscrapdiva@gmail.com, by November 28th. Polls will go up on the 29th.

Good luck!

PS. Freakin' Blogger won't let me upload ANY pics... SO...... my Favorite Robin will upload it for me in a bit... I hope! :) I sent it to her! :) Thanks Robs!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home