got Challenges?

Do you ever get stuck in a rut? Do you need ideas and inspiration? Check out our Scrappin_FUN challenges! Who knows you may even win a prize!!! :)

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

September Sketch Challenge


The September sketch challenge is going to be based on this ad. I've been hanging onto this for a while, in the hopes of using it as inspiration for a layout!

Please send your completed LO's to me by Friday, Sept. 22 at midnight. I'll get the voting started after that! I can't wait to see what you come up with! Send them to me at mtmccabe@dwave.net

Thanks, and here's to creativity! Tammy

2 Comments:

Blogger njscrapdiva said...

absolutely awesome challenge!!!

12:19 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

Wow. This is different. My brain is whirling all sorts of ideas. :)

6:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home